1. Implementation and organization of scientific research and experimental works, examinations, 2. Development, implementation and organization of professional training, retraining and target qualification upgrade programs for the staff, 3. Providing translation services, 4. Organization of foreign language learning programs, 5. Organization of conferences, symposia, seminars and presentations.
1. Implementation and organization of financial and economic study (forensic accounting, forensic economic) and professional inspections, 2. Implementation and organization of construction technical studies, 3. Implementation and organization of merchandising studies, 4. Implementation and organization of traffic accidents studies (except for rail, air and water transport), 5. Inspection of the technical condition of vehicles, including: determination of a vehicle’s working capacity and their suitability for exploitation, 6. Preparation of design and pre-estimation documents for buildings and structures, as well as examination of already existing documents.
1. Organization of the whole process of the public procurement procedure, for participant and the customer (except for making purchase order and delivery and acceptance process), 2. Advice on procurement procedures (to participants and customers), including electronic auctions, request for quotation, purchase from one person, open procedure procurement, 3. Arrangement of documents on procurement procedures (for customers), including: 3.1. examination and submission of conclusions on documents of already carried out -completed procurement procedures (packages integrity), 3.2. preparations of a tender application and/or participation in the tender on behalf of the participant 3.3. preparation of the package, participation in the tender, submission of qualification documents, expert examination of the contract project, submission of the conclusion and contract performance security, electronic and paper filling out and presentation of a delivery and acceptance protocol and act; drawing up a contract and organization of a signing process, drawing up a procurement plan, preparation of tender applications, presentation of interests of participants, appeal of tender results, 3.4. Providing notifications on the participant’s activity spheres on the electronic procurement platform and official procurement platforms (armeps and gnum.am).
1. Creation of electronic information databases in the system of public administration and business sector, development, installation and maintenance of software, including: 1.1. development, installation and maintenance of databases for staff management electronic system (including competitions, testing and certification procedures), for systems providing operative information registration, electronic implementation of functions, including: – registration of software users, elaboration and organization of user jurisdiction defining software, – development and elaboration of search subsystems, inquiry and list receipt software tools, – development and elaboration of the alert subsystem software, 1.2. development, installation and maintenance of software for registration of archive materials and information databases in public administration and business, 1.3. development, installation and maintenance of electronic systems and information databases for library and museum activities, 1.4 development and system maintanance of distance (electronic) learning programs in the field of education, 1.5. elaboration and maintenance of electronic dictionaries of frequently used terms, 1.6. website development and Service.
1. Implementation and organization of advice in financial and accounting activities, 2. Organization of independent audit, 3. Analysis of economic activity of organizations, 4. Analysis and elaboration of development and investment programs, 5. Business plans development.
1.1 verbal advice on legal and organizational issues, including: 1.1.1 regarding criminal law, civil law, administrative law and other spheres of legislation, 1.1.2 on the adoption of internal legal acts aimed at the management of organizations, the organization of work and the increase of efficiency, 1.1.3 development of drafts on making amendments and supplements to legal acts regulating various areas of RA legislation as well as providing conclusions on existing drafts, 1.2 providing a written opinion on matters requiring legal expertise
IMPLEMENTATION AND ORGANIZATION OF ADVOCACY ACTIVITIES
2.1 legal advice, including provision of advisory services to clients at judicial and pre-trial stage, 2.2 organization of the protection of attorneys’ interests in pre-trial and judicial proceedings, including criminal, civil and administrative cases, 2.3 organization of legal assistance to the witness in the cases and in the manner prescribed by law.
ORGANIZATION AND PROVIDING LEGAL SERVICES (INCLUDING SUBSCRIPTION), IMPLEMENTATION AND ORGANIZATION OF COMPLEX LEGAL SERVICES TO INDIVIDUALS AND ORGANIZATIONS, INCLUDING:
3.1 implementation and organization of the development of contracts, agreements, letters, memorandums, complaints, motions, claims and other documents, 3.2 examination and legal analysis of documents, received from the third-party, verification of their compliance with the legislation and customer interests, 3.3 implementation and organization of demand-claim services during administrative and judicial proceedings, 3.4 implementation and organization of collection, compilation and submission of documents required for applying to the authorized body, 3.5 legal support in trade and non-trading activities and in various transactions, 3.6 organization of consulting, legal seminars for subscribers’ employees, 3.7 legal support in procurement process.
PERFORMANCE OF REPRESENTATION, INCLUDING JUDICIAL REPRESENTATION:
4.1 Implementation and organization of the client’s interests and rights protection for individuals, and organizations (including at courts, notary offices, as well as all other government and non-government institutions).
IMPLEMENTATION AND ORGANIZATION OF PROTECTION OF RIGHTS OF INDIVIDUALS, ORGANIZATIONS DURING ADMINISTRATIVE AND ENFORCEMENT PROCEEDINGS:
5.1 Implementation and organization of the protection of interests of individuals, and organizations at government authorities and organizations having the authority to carry out administrative offense proceedings and bring to administrative liability.